Effectively perform and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound with this concise, highly illustrated resource by Jon A. Jacobson, MD. Fully revised, this bestselling title covers all the essential details of musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging, providing a solid understanding of the technique and how to make accurate diagnoses. It takes a concise, clear, and step-by-step approach to all of the most common musculoskeletal ultrasound applications, with specific details on anatomy, patient positioning, scanning techniques, normal and abnormal findings, tips, and pitfalls.
- A succinct, highly accessible writing style makes information easy to understand.
- Common percutaneous ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal procedures are demonstrated, including transducer and needle positioning.
- Reader-friendly lists, tables, and images make reference quick and easy.
- Nearly 400 new ultrasound images show scanning technique, anatomy, and essential pathology.
- Newly revised information throughout helps you grasp essential concepts in diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound, ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal procedures, and much more.
- Thoroughly revised text, references, and images keep you up to date.