This patient in their 60's presented to me in clinic with an approximate 3 month history of a sudden onset of dorsal foot pain. The patient was limping but had not taken much notice of this. In the past month the dorsal foot pain had subsided and instead they had noticed a cramping sensation in the peroneal muscle region. Examination …Read More »
Clinical use of ultrasound imaging around the shoulder – basic & advanced shoulder ultrasound techniques, evidence base, reasoning and guided injection procedures (A collaboration with Dr Jeremy Lewis)
Wednesday 22nd November 2017- Imperial College London, Charing Cross Hospital Price £199 At The Ultr…
Course price: £895 for both days, £480 for one day This course provides 14 CPD credits (Day 1 = 7 c…
|Course title||Course date|
|Introductory MSK guided injection course||18th November 2017 (St Leonards Hospital, London)..CLICK HERE to book! More course dates) SOLD OUT!|
|Introductory MSK Ultrasound course (BMUS and RCR accredited)||2nd and 3rd December2017 (St Leonards Hospital, London).. CLICK HERE to book! (More course dates) SOLD OUT|
|MSK Ultrasound mentoring day||LOWER LIMB13th January 2018 2017 (St Leonards Hospital, London)..CLICK HERE to book! SOLD OUT! (More course dates)|
|Introductory MSK guided injection course||3rd February 2018 2017 (St Leonards Hospital, London)..CLICK HERE to book! More course dates)|
|MSK Ultrasound mentoring day||UPPER LIMB17th February 2018 2017 (St Leonards Hospital, London)..CLICK HERE to book! 2 PLACES LEFT! (More course dates)|
|Introductory MSK Ultrasound course (BMUS and RCR accredited)||3/4th March 2018 (St Leonards Hospital, London)..CLICK HERE to book! (More course dates)|
|Cadaveric MSK ultrasound guided injection course (Imperial College, Charing cross Hospital)||20th and 21st April 2018 (Imperial College, Charing Cross Hospital)..CLICK HERE to book! 8 PLACES LEFT!|
|Introductory MSK Ultrasound course (BMUS and RCR accredited)||23rd and 24th June 2018 (St Leonards Hospital, London).. CLICK HERE to book! (More course dates)|
What is The Ultrasound Site?
The Ultrasound Site is a free access, educational and online learning resource for those who use diagnostic MSK Ultrasound. You might be a Physiotherapist, Orthopaedic Specialist, Radiologist, Radiographer, Rheumatologist, Sports Medicine Physician, Radiographer, Osteopath, Chiropractor or another profession…but hopefully you will all offer your views, knowledge and skills to make this a fantastic learning environment. MSK sonography is used in different ways, in different settings, by different professions and this is where we hope to bring it all together! We are building a dynamic and interactive community..come and join in!
- Unique features and benefits of our courses:
- We carefully monitor the student numbers so that we have a high tutor/scanner to student ratio! You won't find yourself in a pack of 10 people trying to use one scanner on our course!
- We feel anatomical knowledge is really important when using ultrasound..so we now have access to cadaveric prosections on a number of our courses to enhance your learning experience!
- We use high quality machines, and are experienced in using them!
- Our courses are multidisciplinary..fantastic for debate and learning between clinicians.
- Our delegates are often international, enabling further debate between you!
- We provide high quality, comprehensive presentations and resources to every delegate on USB sticks so you can carry on learning.
- We are approachable, and are happy to be emailed with enquiries after the course to help you continue your development.
Ultrasound Guided Injection of the hip joint: Technique Tutorial – Dr Daniel Fascia (@danfascia) , Consultant MSK and Sports Radiologist, Yorkshire Radiology
Why use ultrasound? Whilst it still remains more popular to inject joints using fluoroscopy across the world, one cannot deny the attractions of ultrasound being cheap, small in form and readily accessible in the clinic / office environment. Advances in ultrasound equipment have improved needle guiding, tissue detail and penetration. Technologies such as virtual convex on linear probes and beam …Read More »